Click on the appropriate link to access your team’s schedule.
– Adult Coed League, Two female players must be on the field at all times.
– Please respect and abide by the Zero Tolerance Referee Policy at all times.
– Click Here to access the IAS Indoor Soccer rules.
– All players must complete the Waiver Form before participation.
– Maximum goal differential that will be recorded is 6.
Playoff Information –
– Players must attend and participate in at least 50% of games to be eligible to participate in the playoffs, applies to all leagues.
– As of December 2018, Youth and High School leagues, playoffs will consist only of the top 4 teams.
Tie Breakers for Playoff Seedings –
2. GF (Goals For)
3. GA (Goals Against)
Any questions regarding the schedule please contact Matt Schiffer, IAS Soccer Director.
Office: 413-772-8665 Ext. 101